RCMC is a registration service provided by the Export Promotion Councils [EPC] in India. It is done by the exporter with the EPC governing his product or service to avail the benefits from export promotion schemes implemented by the Government of India.
Export Promotion Schemes provide you with exemptions of duty on Customs, Excise and Service Tax for any export activities. This plays a vital role in increasing the profits of the exporters and can help them compete in the international markets.
In order to avail the RCMC Registration it is mandatory to possess the Import Export Code issued by the DGFT, India. If you do not have it yet, kindly visit our Import Export Code Page and avail the service from anywhere in India.
List of Export Promotion Schemes in India
- Merchandise Exports from India Scheme
- Service Exports from India Scheme
- Advance Authorization Scheme
- Advance Authorization for annual requirement Scheme
- Duty Free Import Authorization (DFIA) Scheme
- Duty Drawback of Customs/Central Excise Duties/Service Tax
- Rebate of Service tax through all industry rates
- Zero duty EPCG scheme
- Post Export EPCG Duty Credit Scrip Scheme
- EOU, EHTP, STP & BTP SCHEMES
- Towns of Export Excellence Scheme
- Rebate of duty on “export goods” and “material” used in manufacture of such goods
- Export of goods under Bond i.e. without payment of excise duty
- Market Access Initiative (MAI) Scheme
- Marketing Development Assistance (MDA) Scheme
- Status Holder Scheme
List of Export Promotion Councils in India
- APEDA – Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority
- AEPC – Apparel Export Promotion Council
- CAPEXIL – Chemical and Allied Export Promotion Council of India
- Carpet Export Promotion Council
- Cashew Export Promotion Council of India
- CDB – Coconut Development Board
- CHEMEXCIL – Basic Chemicals, Cosmetics and Dyes Export Promotion Council
- Coffee Board
- Coir Board
- TEXPROCIL – Cotton Textiles Export Promotion Council
- CLE – Council for Leather Exports
- EEPC – Engineering Export Promotion Council
- ESC – Electronics and Computer Software Export Promotion Council
- EPCES – Export Promotion Council for EOUs and SEZs
- EPCH – Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts
- FIEO – Federation of Indian Export Organization
- GJEPC – Gem and Jewelry Export Promotion Council
- HEPC – Handloom Export Promotion Council
- IOPEPC – Indian Oilseeds & Produce Export Promotion Council
- ISEPC – Indian Silk Export Promotion Council
- JPDEPC – Jute Products Development and Export Promotion Council
- MPEDA – Marine Products Export Development Authority
- PEPC – Project Exports Promotion Council of India
- PHARMEXCIL – Pharmaceuticals Export Promotion Council
- PLEXCONCIL – Plastics Export Promotion Council
- PDEXCIL – Powerloom Development and Export Promotion Council
- Rubber Board
- SEPC – Services Export Promotion Council
- SHEFEXIL – Shellac & Forest Products Export Promotion Council
- Spices Board
- SQEPC – Sports Goods Export Promotion Council
- SRTEPC – Synthetic and Rayon Textiles Export Promotion Council
- Tea Board
- TEPC – Telecom Equipment and Services Export Promotion Council
- Tobacco Board
- Wool and Woollens Export Promotion Council
- WOOLTEXPRO – Wool Industry Export Promotion Council
How To Get RCMC Registration Online?
We provide you with our information form, which you are requested to fill and send it to us via email itself. This helps us classify the EPC that you are categorized in.
We then provide you the list of documents required which you have to send via email to us.
We then provide you with the complete invoice for making the payment into our bank accounts. This covers all fees and taxes to be paid for obtaining the RCMC Registration.
Drafting of Application
We shall draft your application and share the draft copy with you for your approval. You are requested to go through this draft and give us the approval.
Filing of Application
We file your RCMC Application, the EPC registers your application and provides you with a RCMC Number and Certificate. This is then uploaded onto the DGFT Portal.
What all you get ?
- RCMC Registration with any Export Promotion Council in India
- Certificate to avail the benefits under export promotion schemes in India
WHY CHOOSE US ?
- Increase profits from exports
- Be able to compete in the international market
- Avail tax benefits and export promotion schemes provided by the Government of India
- Decrease duty and tax for imports and manufacturing activities
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an RCMC?
Registration Cum Membership Certificate (RCMC) is what it suggests. It’s the registration done with the export promotion council and its membership obtained by adhering to its rules and regulations. This serves the government to obtain the exact export data of the products and services provided by any company from India, into the international markets.
What is an Export Promotion Council?
Also known as EPC, these are non-profit organizations set up by the governments to carry out activities which promote the exports of the particular goods and services. They also monitor the export activity of the goods and services they govern.
What are the charges for obtaining an RCMC?
The cost differs on the basis of the EPC applicable to your business activity. Contact us to obtain a detailed quote with the membership fees and professional fees for getting an RCMC.
What is the time involved in this?
Generally the entire process should be done in 7 to 10 working days, but we cannot guarantee the same. If all the documents are provided on time, then we try our best to get it done as soon as possible.