Registration with the EMPLOYEE STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION [ESIC] is required to benefit from the ESIC scheme. It is a social security scheme directed towards benefiting the wage workers of this country. It is a joint contribution scheme wherein the employee as well as the employer, both pay shares of the premium.
The employees contribute to 1.75% of their receivable wage, and the employer contributes 4.75% of the payable wage as a premium for the insurance. Employees having Rs 100/- per day or lower wages are exempted from paying their shares in the contribution. State government pays 1/8th of the medical benefit provided to the insured person with a cap of Rs 1,500/- per capita.
How to Get ESIC Registration?
We shall provide you with an information form via email, which you have to fill and sent back to us. This form will give us all the required information about your registration
We will provide you with the list of documents to be submitted to us via email or courier. It is requested of you to kindly do the needful
We shall then provide you with all the necessary authorization documents for your signatures. These documents need to be couriered to us in hard copies
We then calculate the total amount liable for you in order to proceed with the registration. This includes the mandatory advance contribution of 6 months required in order to register and our professional fees
We shall then proceed with your registration process and send you the certificate post registration
What all you get ?
- Expert advice and information towards the clauses of the ESI Scheme
- Guidance towards applicability of the scheme for your business
- Guidance for calculation of amount to be deducted from employee’s salary
- Registration for ESI scheme
WHY CHOOSE US ?
ADVANTAGES OF ESI SCHEMES
- Medical Benefit
- Sickness Benefit
- Maternity Benefit
- Disablement Benefit
- Funeral Expenses
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Old Age Medical Care
- Rajiv Gandhi Shramik Kalyan Yojana
- Medical Care to Retired Insured Persons
- Confinement Expenses
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Dependents’ Benefit
- Incentive Scheme to employers for employing persons with disabilities
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum requirement for applicability of ESIC Scheme?
As per the act non-seasonal factories employing 10 or more persons along with shops, hotels, restaurants, cinemas including preview theatres, road-motor transport and newspaper companies employing 20 or more persons are eligible for ESIC Scheme. Also, Private medical and educational institutions employing 20 or more persons are eligible. 14 State governments have reduced the requirement from 20 persons to 10 persons for shops and other establishments, and others are following the suit.
What is the validity of ESIC Registration?
There is no validity clause for ESIC Registration. As long as you are employed and are paying the premium on time, our registration stays valid.
What is the wage limit for ESIC?
Every wage worker employed for a salary of Rs 15,000/- or below, is governed under the ESIC Scheme and has to pay the premium share for it.
What are the documents required?
The following documents are mandatory:
- Shop and Establishments Act Registration. If you do not have this, kindly contact us, we do provide this service as well.
- MOA, AOA or Partnership Deed on the basis of type of organization.
- Certificate of commencement of production or Sales Tax / Service Tax Registration Certificate.