Every employer must deduct employee share from employee wages, add his equivalent share along with EDLI contribution and administrative charges, and pay to the employee provident fund organisation along with the return immediately post payment of salary. The due date for this is 15th of that particular month in which the salary is being paid.
If the PF deposits are not made in time, then there is additional interest charged along with the due amount. These interest rates vary from 5% p.a. for less than 2 months, to 25% p.a. for more than 6 months. Thus it is important to carry out the compliance in due time to reduce the interest penalty on the deposits.
How does it work?
We provide you with the preliminary information form to avail information about your registration with EPFO
We then provide you with the list of documents required for EPFO Compliance and Return filing. You can send us the documents via email or courierWe then provide you with the list of documents required for EPFO Compliance and Return filing. You can send us the documents via email or courier
We then initiate the preparation of the ECR file which requires information about all your current employees and their salary contributions
Uploading of ECR Formats
We then upload these formats online and provide you with the ECR Challans for further process
We then initiate the contribution payment for the PF accounts which are shown immediately and a confirmation SMS is also sent to you registered number
What all you get ?
- Monthly calculation of EPF due amount
- Generation of UAN for new employee and uploading of KYC
- Update of family particulars and nomination for employees
- Return filing as per regulation
- Monthly payment of EPF amount after receiving from employer
WHY CHOOSE US
- Paper-less return submission to EPFO
- Elimination of other returns like 5/10/12A, 3A and 6A
- Get payment confirmation through SMS instantly
- Contribution credited to member’s account every month
- View annual account slip online
- Request for annual account slips before 2011-12 through online portal
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the due date for payment of the contribution?
15th of the month in which the salary has been disbursed.
What is the interest charged for non-payment of contribution?
The interest charged is as follows:
- Less than 2 months – 5% p.a.
- Above 2 months but less than 4 months – 10% p.a.
- Above 4 months but less than 6 months – 15% p.a.
- Above 6 months – 25% p.a.
What is ECR?
ECR stands for Electronic Challan cum Return. It is the online acknowledgement for filing of contribution and returns.