Once you and your employees are registered with the ESIC, it is mandatory to contribute monthly towards the due contributions. Only then will the benefits be safeguarded.
ESI Scheme return filing is required for all employers and employees possessing the ESI Registration. We at Srijey Consulting, help you file your contributions and returns with ESI Scheme as per the due dates. We also help you and your employees with assistance in obtaining the entitled benefits from the ESI Scheme.
How does it work ?
In this stage we obtain all the necessary information to be able to calculate the final quotation and provide the list of documents required
We provide you with the list of documents to be provided in order to initiate the ESI Return Filing process
We provide you with the final monthly quotation depending on the information provided by you and request you to make the payment into our bank accounts
The service contract is prepared for monthly service providing and payment terms and initiate the service process
ESI Contribution and Return Filing
Contribution and Return filing for you and your employees’ ESI Registration is initiated and a service report is provided to you with the challans on a monthly basis
What all you get ?
- Update on monthly ESI Contributions
- Responsibility of ESI Return filing as per due dates
- Responsibility of ESI Contribution filing on a monthly basis
- Assistance in obtaining benefits from ESI Scheme
- Calculation of monthly cost incurred by you including all ESI Contributions and ESI Return Filing charges
WHY CHOOSE US
- Punctuality in filing for ESI Contributions and Returns
- Avail complete benefit from the ESI Scheme for you and your employees
- Compliance with laws and regulations set by Government of India with regard to ESI Scheme
- ESI Scheme Benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the due date for filing of ESIC Contribution filing?
21st of Every Month.
What is the due date for filing of ESIC Returns?
11th May and 11th November of every year.