TDS is the tax paid to the government under the Income Tax act at the source of its income. TDS aims at collecting the tax at the very source of the income. A person (deductor) who is liable of making payment of a specified nature to any other person (deductee) shall deduct the tax at source and remit the same into the account of the Central Government. The TDS is deposited into the credit of the PAN of the deductee or the person who was liable to receive the amount, and can use this credit while filing his Income Tax Returns. The entry of TDS deposited towards a particular PAN is verified as per the 26AS certificate generated against every PAN or the TDS certificate given by the deductor.
How To Register Company Online ?
You will be provided with the preliminary information form, which you can fill online and send it back to us via email itself
We then provide you with the list of documents required. You will have to provide it to us via email and courier
We then request you to make the payment into any of our bank accounts to subscribe to the process
Calculation of TDS
We then calculate the complete TDS amount payable by you on monthly basis and provide you with the instruction of making the payment to the government
Filing of TDS Returns
Every quarter ending, we collect the data of TDS paid and generate TDS certificates
What all you get ?
- Get free guidance on how to deduct TDS
- TDS payment challans to guide you to make your TDS payment
- TDS Returns filing based upon the TDS payment receipts
- TDS Certificates to provide them to the deductees
WHY CHOOSE US ?
Consequences of not filing TDS
- Not allowed to consider expense deductible under TDS as expenditure under the Income Tax Act while filing the Income Tax Returns
- Payable of Interest at rate of 1% for TDS not deducted and 1 ½ % for TDS deducted but not paid
- Penalty equal to the amount of Tax for no deduction and non-payment of TDS
- Prosecution and punishment from 3 months to 7 years rigorous imprisonment with fine
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the due dates of TDS payments?
7th of every month for the TDS deducted in the previous month
What are the due dates of filing TDS Returns?
Within a month from the end of every quarter
31st July for 1st Quarter
30th September for 2nd Quarter
31st December for 3rd Quarter
15th May for 4th Quarter