The Government of India requires Income Tax returns to be filed by every PAN bearing individual or Organization after each financial year ending. The year in which the income tax is evaluated is called as the Assessment Year. Different due dates depending upon the type of Individual or Organization have been set by the IT department for the filing of Income Tax. Delay in filing IT returns attracts Interest penalties and fines. In today’s world where every transaction is linked to the PAN card through your bank account it is highly risky to delay filing of IT returns and may attract notices from the IT department and increase hassles.
We at SunBrio, provide you with the service of filing your IT returns within the due dates. We assist you online, so that you don’t need to visit any office and can avail this service without any hassle sitting at your home or office.
Due Dates for filing of Income Tax Returns:
- For Individuals, HUFs and Partnership firms without audit – 31st July of the assessment year.
- For all Companies and Individuals, HUFs and Partnership firms with audit – 30th September of the assessment year.
Our pricing depends on the number of entries in the bank statements and the complexity of the business being carried out. We request you to kindly contact our executive to be able to provide you with the required quote.
WHY CHOOSE US ?
We provide you with an information form, which you need to fill and send it back to us via email.
We then provide you with the list of documents required. You will have to provide it to us via email and courier.
We then request you to make the payment into any of our bank accounts to initiate the process
Book Keeping & Accounting
We prepare the books of accounts with the data provided by you and proceed for income tax calculation and audit reporting
Filing of IT Returns
We then go ahead with the IT Returns filing process and provide you with necessary acknowledgements
What all you get ?
- Prepar ing and Recording of accounts in Tally
- Preparing Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss account and finalization of accounts
- Computation of Income Tax and filing of Income Tax Returns
- Preparing Audit Report wherever applicable and filing of Auditor Appointment with the ROC
WHY CHOOSE US ?
Advantages of filing income tax returns within the ‘due date’
- Revision of return allowed once after filing
- Losses allowed to be carried forward
- Prevent loss of interest in case of refunds
- Avoid Interest payment on tax
- Avoid Legal prosecution, heavy penalties and fines
- Avoid Black listing of your company and its directors or partners
frequently asked questions
Is Audit Compulsory?
Even though tax audit is not compulsory, statutory audit is compulsory for all types of companies registered under the companies act.
Is tax audit required if statutory audit is already done?
No, if statutory audit is already filed then tax audit is not necessary.